Scrap TV-Monitor Recycling Dismantling Line
|Power||380v/22.5kw 220v/0.48kwadapt tovoltage of all countries|
Want to buy even more quantity?
This TV & Computer Monitor Disassembly Line consists of 9 roller conveyors, 26 cross-ball work tables, a lighting set, a pallets loop-back device and 26 pallets.
Features of the Scrap TV/CRT Monitor Dismantling and recycling line:-
- Dismantles waste TVs and monitors for recycling with advanced disassembly technology.
- Optimal combination of intelligent conveying and manual disassembly.
- Low power consumption and high efficiency, up to 100pcs per hour.
- Low malfunction rate, low maintenance cost, and extremely long service life.
- Can be used with CRT separator and glass washing machine.
- Comply with environmental requirements in most countries of use.
- NO waste gas, no waste water, no dust pollution.
- At the start of the line, the roller conveyor carries TV/Monitor sets to cross ball work tables.
- This allows the operators to remove the back cover which is mainly made by plastic and is reusable.
- After that, they will perform the deflection coil disassembly which has copper around it.
- After the PCB is disassembled, different kinds of materials can be recycled.
- Above removed parts are collected and classified respectively.
- Those which need further processing will be sent to next recycling station.
- The empty pallets are automatically sent back to the beginning for next-time using through pallets loop-back device.